Wilkes-Barre/Scranton , PA US
Our client, a global manufacturing company has an EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY.....
Experienced Payroll Specialist needed. This is a direct hire permanent position with benefits!
Purpose/Objective of the Position: Accurately prepare and process weekly and monthly payrolls and related payments for employees including bonus calculations and efficiency metrics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with managers, plant administrators and human resources to accurately prepare and process both the weekly payrolls all employees.
• Prepare labor efficiency metrics and related bonus calculations/payouts.
• Prepare and submit payroll related payments, including 401K wires, garnishments and pension.
• Prepare assigned month-end journal entries, reconciliations and analysis.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education: AS Degree or related discipline preferred or equivalent experience.
Experience: Minimum 2 years combined experience with Payroll. Required experience with high volume and fast paced environments with competing deadlines.
Key qualities: Ability to be flexible, strong work ethic, proven record of meeting or exceeding deadlines, highly organized, strong communication skills, works well independently and as part of a team.
Knowledge of: MS Excel and related office products.
*** If you have the experience listed above, please contact Nick Michalisin at OneSource Staffing, a leader in the staffing industry since 1979 at (570) 814-0127
News, tips and advice delivered to your inbox.