Delmont, PA US
Due to expansion and demand, our client a stable and growing manufacturing company seeks an experienced Maintenance Technician to work the 3rd Shift – 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM, Monday through Friday.
This individual will support production and quality goals by ensuring safe and reliable operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. The mechanic will perform preventative maintenance and repairs on industrial equipment along with basic building maintenance and repairs using diagrams, OEM manuals and engineering specification to troubleshoot and repair malfunctions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance tasks as required by Preventative Maintenance schedule
• Diagnosis and repair mechanical failures
• Diagnosis and repair electrical failures
• Diagnosis and repair hydraulic and pneumatic
• Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on production equipment, support equipment, facilities, and safety equipment
• Complies with company personnel and safety policies and Good Manufacturing Practices
• Performs special projects and assignments as directed by supervisory personnel
• Observes operation of machine and verifies conformance of machined work-piece to specifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ideal candidate will have one-year certificate from a technical school; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must have strong analytic, mathematical, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills
• Must be practical, with good decision-making skills
News, tips and advice delivered to your inbox.